- To relieve dry (non-productive) cough
- For pre & post-operative cough suppression in patient who undergoes surgical procedures and bronchoscopy.
- Acute cough of any etiology, whooping cough and cough due to acute lower respiratory tract infections (laryngitis, bronchitis) etc.
Dosage & Administration:
- 3-6 years: 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) 3 times daily
- 6-12 years: 10 ml (2 teaspoonful) 3 times daily
Adolescents over 12 years: 15 ml (3 teaspoonful) 3 times daily
Adults: 15 ml (3 teaspoonful) 4 times daily
Drycofix Syrup (100 ml): Each box contains a PET bottle containing 100 ml syrup and a measuring cup.