- Department Sales
- Posted on 14 May 2022
- Deadline 9 June 2022
DBL Group is one of the most successful diversified corporate houses in Bangladesh. DBL Pharmaceuticals Limited, a DBL Group concern, has established a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit to conform the international standards including WHO cGMP, UK MHRA, and USFDA to cater the local market and the global market as well, for high-end branded Generics. DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is looking for talented and aspiring individuals as Zonal Sales Manager (Second Line Sales Manager).
- Set effective strategy and provide guidelines to Sales Forces to achieve the sales and prescription target of the assigned Areas and Territories.
- Responsible for setup Sales Areas and Territories all over the country
- Cultivate and maintain strong consultative sales approach that focuses on building a long term, value based relationship with the customers
- Evaluate the performance of Sales Forces on regular basis and provide motivation & support team members to achieve target and productivity
- Maintain relationship with KOLs in the assigned Zones/Areas.
- Explore market activities with special emphasis to competitors’ activities and propose effective strategy to gain market share.
- Report goals, sales activities, market insights and customer data under prescribed communication methods and channels in a regular and timely fashion
- Administer field sales force of assigned sales division in a proper manner which ensures individual growth and target achievement.
- Masters/Bachelor in any discipline preferably science background.
- 12 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Strong computer skills; time-management, organizational and planning skills
- Proven high-level sales, sales management, and marketing skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence KOLs
- Strong written/verbal communication, relationship management skills, and attention to detail
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job