- Department Research & Development
- Posted on 24 September 2022
- Deadline 30 September 2022
- Location Surabari, Kashimpur, Gazipur
- Vacancy N/A
DBL Group is one of the most successful diversified corporate houses in Bangladesh. DBL Pharmaceuticals Limited, a DBL Group concern, has established a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit to conform the international standards including WHO cGMP, UK MHRA, and USFDA to cater the local market and the global market as well, for high-end branded Generics. DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is looking for talented and aspiring individuals as Junior Executive, Analytical Development, R&D.
- Thorough knowledge of analytical instruments handling like HPLC, GC, PSD, AAS, Auto-titrator, IR and others.
- Performs analysis of all laboratory samples including raw material, in-process, finished products, purified water, cleaning validation and stability samples using analytical instruments and established analytical procedures and techniques.
- Carryout analytical activities related to analytical method development/validation for assay, related substances, dissolution and cleaning method.
- Review, draft and compilation of documents such as stability protocols, finished and raw material specifications, method of analysis, validation protocols and validation reports, transfer protocol, transfer report, SOP etc.
- Record the results and maintained of the raw data in the laboratory note book.
- Prepare, execute and complete IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments
- Periodical calibration of all the instruments as per SOP.
- Disposes of waste solvents and orders any chemicals or laboratory supplies as required.
- Review and updating the analytical data to maintain cGMP/GLP compliance status in the laboratory.
- M.Pharm/ MSc. in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry from reputed University.
- Minimum 01 year experience in similar job.
- Freshers’ are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs and/or laboratory software packages is an asset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team with good and firm judgments and an ability to take quick decisions whenever necessary.
Apply for this job